BSSSC invites you to take part in the 29th BSSSC Annual Conference 2021: A cooperation for a more sustainable Baltic Sea Region. New opportunities ahead! The conference takes place on October 7-8th in Kaliningrad Region of Russian Federation To register to the conference, please fill in the form below:
Choose the preferred form of joining the conference:
I will visit Kaliningrad
I will use remote tools
I will decide later
BSSSC Annual Conference, Day 1
Introductory session: Welcome
Session II - Regions & cities as drivers of a green & digital transition in the Baltic Sea Region
Session III - Programmes in support of sustainable cross - border cooperation & green transformation
Break - up sessions:
Culture & Sustainability by Schleswig Holstein (DE)
Supporting green business by Pomorskie (PL)
Green mobility & transport by ENCN (NO)
BSSSC Annual Conference, Day 2
Presentation of the Conference Resolution
Study Tour provided by the Kaliningrad Region
Coffee with the Projects Corner
Pursuant to Art. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as "GDPR", we would like to inform you that:
1. The administrator of your personal data will be the Board of the Pomorskie Voivodeship with its seat at ul. Okopowa 21/27, 80-810 Gdańsk. Other contact details are: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +48 58 32 68 313.
2. The contact details of the data protection officer are: e-mail: email@example.com or tel. +48 58 32 68 518.
3. Your personal data provided in the application form will be processed in order to register your participation in the event organized by the Office of the Marshal of the Pomorskie Voivodeship in connection with the implementation of activities aimed at promoting the Pomorskie region abroad and promoting international cooperation in the Pomorskie Voivodeship and Poland, pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. e GDPR (public interest), in connection with the Act of June 5, 1998 on the Voivodeship Self-Government, and then for archiving purposes, pursuant to the Act of July 14, 1983 on the National Archival Resource and Archives, pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR (i.e. legal obligation).
4. We will transfer your personal data to other entities to which we will commission services related to the processing of personal data (e.g. entities providing IT services). Such entities will process data on the basis of a contract with us and only in accordance with our instructions.
5. Your personal data will be stored until the end of the archiving period applicable to us - i.e. 6 years from the end of the calendar year, while the data in the electronic form on the website - up to one week after the event.
6. You have the right to request the administrator to access personal data and rectify it, delete it, object to processing or limit processing.
7. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
8. Providing personal data is necessary to participate in the event, and failure to provide them results in the inability to participate in the event.
* I acknowledge