2nd-5th of June 2020
The youth have a voice!
In these difficult times of COVID-19 pandemic, which has already changed our lives and mindsets, we believe that maintaining communication is even more important than before. We, in the Baltic Sea Region, want the youth to speak to us and with us on their fears and ambitions, on the problems they face and the solutions that can be jointly undertaken.
Therefore, on behalf of the Baltic Sea States Sub-regional Cooperation, Mieczyslaw Struk - Pomorskie Region Marshal and the BSSSC Chairman, together with the Pomorskie youth and climate activists invite you to the very first online BSSSC Spring Youth Event to take place on June 2nd-5th 2020.
We already know that the Corona crisis is with us for longer and influences a lot of aspects of our lives. It affects, among others, the ambitions we have had to make our planet clean and safe, and the society caring and prosperous. So we want to discuss what will be the implications of the COVID-19 pandemic on:
- the climate crisis;
There are lots of challenges around us, which we can try to face together! We believe that we all need to think about how to critically react to information flow selecting facts from fakes and getting to know the whole picture. And how every one of us can contribute to a better life.
Working together and across the Baltic Sea, we can be more effective. Our voice will be much stronger, so decision-makers will have to listen. It will be important to take your voice to the EUSBSR AF in Turku, the Conference on the Future of Europe launched by the European Commission and other fora dealing with the state of our Earth and condition of our lives. Acting in line with the 17 Sustainable Development Goals we have to find solutions.
Let's do this together! Please register below to make sure you will be a part of this game-changing activity.
Contact: (+48) 58 32 68 313 or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Choose the activities you will attend: (multiple choice) *
Green Deal to fight climate crisis in Corona times (June 2nd, 15:00-18:00)
Digital world post Corona (June 3rd, 15:00-17:00)
Education for the new world (June 4th, 15:00-17:00)
New challenges to democracy in post-Corona times (June 5th, 15:00-17:00)
Final Session - Online meeting with Decision-Makers, conclusions (June 5th, 17:00-18:00)
Name and surname of the participant: *
Email of the participant: *
Age of the participant: *
The ongoing education level of the participant: *
higher education (university level)
Which country/region do you come from? *
Name and surname of your Regional Youth Coordinator (if applicable)
Share with us your motivation to join the event and tell us in what organization you are active and how you might use what you learn during the event or thanks to the cooperation. Write a letter, referring to our event themes and if you want, add a video, collage or other graphics - we will use them on our social media. The letter should have no more than 2000 characters (1 page A4 format), and other files up to 20MB.
Please send it after completing this registration form to email@example.com or use one of the popular file transferring webpages if preferred. Please note that registration without the motivation letter may not be accepted by the organizers.
1. The administrator of your personal data will be the Marshal of the Pomorskie Voivodeship, with his registered office at ul.Okopowa 21/27, 80-810 Gdańsk. The other contact details are: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +48 58 32 68 313.
2. The contact details of the data protection officer are as follows e-mail: email@example.com or tel. +48 58 32 68 518;
3. Your personal data in the form of: first name (names), surname, contact details (email and / or mobile phone), online identifier / profile in social media, age, education and membership of associations / organizations will be processed to register your participation in an event organized by the Baltic Sea Cooperation Bureau of the Office of the Marshal of the Pomorskie Voivodeship and in order to implement actions aimed at promoting the Pomorskie region abroad and promoting international cooperation in the Pomorskie Voivodeship and Poland, pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 point a GDPR (consent of the person);
4. We will transfer your personal data to other entities to whom we commission services related to the processing of personal data (e.g. entities providing IT services). Such entities will process data on the basis of a contract with us and only in accordance with our instructions;
5. Your personal data will be stored until you withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data, unless the longer storage period results from legal provisions;
6. You have the right to request the administrator to access personal data and change it, delete or limit processing, as well as the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
7. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
8. Providing your personal data is voluntary, and failure to do so results in the inability to participate in the event.
I agree consent to the processing of my personal data in the form of first name (names), surname, contact details (email and / or mobile phone), online identifier / profile in social media, age, education and membership in associations / organization by the Marshal of the Pomorskie Voivodeship with headquarters in Gdańsk 80-810, ul. Okopowa 21/27, in order to register participation in the event organized by the Baltic Sea Cooperation Bureau of the Office of the Marshal of the Pomorskie Voivodeship and to implement actions aimed at promoting the Pomorskie region abroad and promoting international cooperation in the Pomorskie region and Poland.
Providing data and consent is voluntary. I have the right to amend them and the right to withdraw my consent at any time, whereby withdrawing my consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on its basis before withdrawing consent.
Withdrawal of consent can be done by writing to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
* I consent